Infertility refers to inability to conceive. World Health Organization defines Infertility as a disease of the reproductive system defined by the failure to achieve a clinical pregnancy after 12 months or more of regular unprotected sexual intercourse.
Age, stress, smoking, alcohol, decreased metabolic rate and low hormonal levels can affect the sexual life which leads to premature ejaculation, loss of libido. Studies indicate that whilst some cases of infertility are a result of female conditions, others are caused by either sperm disorders or unidentified factors.
About 20% of cases of infertility are due to male related health issues. About 40% to 50% of cases of infertility are due to female related issues. About 30% to 40% of cases of infertility are due to health issues in both the man and the woman.
General Causative Factors for Infertility:
- Alcohol Consumption
- Being Obese or Overweight
- Mental Stress
- Sedentary Lifestyle
- Infertility can be categorized into Male Infertility & Female Infertility
Causes for male Infertility
- Low Sperm Count
- Abnormal sperm
- Less Motility & Vitality
- Illnesses or injuries
- Lifestyle disorders
Causes for Female Infertility
- Ovulation Disorders like PCOD, Hypothalamic dysfunction,etc
- Thyroid Disorders
- Damage to fallopian tubes
- Uterine or cervical causes like fibroids, etc
Tests for Males: Semen Analysis, Blood Test, USG.
Tests for Females: Blood test, Hysterosalpingography, Laparoscopy, Thyroid function test, Pelvic ultrasound.
At Keva Ayurveda treatments such as Panchakarma / Detoxification, Virechana, Vamana, Vajikarna basthy, internal medications and Yoga chikitsa along with diet modifications can help a couple to increase the chances of conception.
How the program begins?
- Consultation with our doctors.
- Investigations will be performed for both Male & Female before starting the treatment.
- Treatment plans
- Prescription - Ayurvedic medications for 14-16 weeks.
- Diet & Lifestyle modifications
- Monthly follow ups to review your condition post treatment.
- Investigations will be repeated to compare the results.
Why Keva ?
- Customised to your need and time
- Result based programme
- Full time support from our doctors
- 100% Authetic Ayurvedic Treatment
- Frequent reviews to monitor your progress and in case required your plan will be modified based on your response to the treatment
- Improves Sperm count
- Treat erectile problems
- Improves motility
- Improves sperm quality.
- Increase vitality & vigor
- Rejuvenates body and mind.
- Effectively reduce cysts
- Balance Harmones in the body.
- Improve the quality of ovum thereby insreasing the chances of conception
- Helps reduce and maintain a healthy weight.
- Reduce the size of fibroids and many more
*results may vary from person to person