Panchakarma or the five actions are the therapeutic means of eliminating impurities from the body. It is series of five therapies or steps that help remove deep rooted stress and impurities from the body. Panchakarma treatment includes treatments like Vamana, Virechanam, Vasthy, Nasyam and Raktamokshana. Based on the complaints or symptoms these treatments are planned.
The speciality of this treatment is that it can be administered both in a healthy as well as a diseased person. When a healthy person subjects himself to Panchakarma, it has a preventive, restorative & rejuvenative effect on the body. For a diseased person Panchakarma helps in curing the ailment.
How the program begins
- Consultation with our doctors.
- Blood tests may be advised if required.
- Treatment plan.
- Diet counselling.
- Monthly follow ups to monitor your condition post therapy.
Why Keva ?
- Customized to your need and time
- Result based programme
- Full time support from our doctors
- 100% Authetic Ayurvedic Treatment
- Frequent reviews to monitor your progress during the treatment process and in case required your plan would be modified based on your response to the treatment.
- Detoxification of the body
- Improves digestion & metabolism
- Improves skin & hair health
- Regulates cholesterol level
- Improves liver health
*results may vary from person to person