World Health Organization defines health as a state of complete physical, mental, social and spiritual wellbeing and not merely an absence of disease. Being used to the modern way of life, we not only fail to achieve this state of complete health, we also suffer from various ailments at different levels which are usually presented at different stages. The root cause remains untreated and the disease reoccurs in same or different form which needs to be eradicated.
Yoga – the word is derived from Sanskrith meaning â€˜ To Unite â€™ Yoga is a path to upgrade an individual by emphasizing on physical, mental, emotional, intellectual growth of an individual.
Yoga as therapy, when practiced regularly, cures as well as prevents disorders caused due to imbalance in life energy, mental or emotional and physical levels. Aasana (physical postures),kriya (cleansing process), praanaayaama (regulation of praaNa, the life energy), dhaarana&dhyaana (culturing of mind) are studied scientifically and their positive effects on our body and mind are used for therapeutic purpose. These practices are selected specifically for each disorder to form a customized treatment schedule.
YOGA CLASSES AT OUR CENTER FOR DIFFERENT HEALTH CONDITIONS
- Yoga for well being : 45 minutes/week for 3 months
- Yoga for Obesity/Weight loss : 1 hour/week for 2 months
- Yoga for Diabetes : 1 hour/week for 2 month
- Yoga for IT professionals : 1 hour/week for 2 month
- Yoga for stress management : 45 minutes/week
- Yoga for Back pain :1 hour/week for 2 month
- Yoga for Pregnancy : 30 minutes/week for first three months, 45 minutes/week for 4th, 5th& 6th months, 30 minutes/week for 7th& 8th months
- Yoga for children (6-12 yrs) : 1 hour/week for 1 month
- Customized yoga therapy : 45 minutes/week for 1 month